Terms & Conditions
DELIWRAPS Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Conditions Applicable These conditions of sale shall override any terms and conditions of the buyer.
2. Delivery Date Notwithstanding any specific dates mentioned for delivery of the goods, time shall not be deemed to be at the essence of the contract. Failure by the seller to deliver in the time stated shall not entitle the buyer to any claim upon the seller by reason of such failure.
3. Price All prices are in GBP, are for a pack of 1000 sheets ( or in the case of Grab Sheets a box of 2000 sheets ) are ex works and are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
4. Risk All goods are at the buyer's risk from the time of delivery to the address specified by the buyer
5. Non Delivery In the event of non delivery of the goods the seller must be notified within seven days of receipt of notification of despatch.
6. Payment Payment has to be made at the time of ordering, either by VISA or Paypal. An order cannot be accepted and processed until full payment has been received.
7. Force Majeure Every effort will be made to carry out the contract but it's due performance is subject to cancellation by the seller or to such variations as he may find necessary as a result of inability to secure labour, materials or supplies or as a result of any Act of God, war, strike, labour dispute, fire, flood, drought, legislation or any other cause beyond the control of the seller.
8. Defects In the absence of any notification in writing to the seller of any defect in the goods supplied within 7 days of delivery, the buyer shall be deemed to have examined the goods and accepted the same in good condition and free from any defects other than latent defects. In the event of the goods arriving visibly damaged, for any claim to be considered the buyer must have signed the carriers ticket stating that the goods are damaged and photographed the goods before opening the package.
9. Refusal of Delivery If the buyer refuses to accept delivery of the goods or any part thereof, the return carriage and/ or storage of the goods at the seller's premises or elsewhere will be at the expense of the buyer and at the buyer's risk. The seller shall be entitled to charge and the buyer shall pay the reasonable sum in respect thereof without prejudice to any other rights of the seller under these conditions or otherwise.
10. Fitness for Purpose Where the goods are required by the buyer for a purpose other than the normal or usual purpose which the goods are commonly supplied then no condition of warranty of fitness for the purpose of the goods shall be implied in the contract unless the buyer shall have made known to the seller in writing the exact purpose for which the goods were intended to be used on or before the making of the contract. It is required that the buyer is familiar with our “Which paper is best for me” and checked the box before proceeding to purchase.
11. Property Rights Etc The seller retains all rights and copyrights to the various Deliwraps print designs. Any infringement of such rights will be strongly pursued and damages sought.
12. Printing The seller reserves the right to vary the shade of the selected Deliwraps product within commercial tolerances. All inks used are suitable for use in a food wrapping environment. For best results it is the unprinted side that should be placed next to the food item. Every care will be taken to minimise rub off but the seller makes no guarantee that this will not happen and accepts no responsibility for any problems of this nature which may arise immediately or subsequently.
13. Place of Delivery Where the place stipulated for delivery is not contiguous with a good hard road, the seller reserves the right to deliver the goods at a point on the nearest good hard road. In the absence of proper unloading/ goods inward facilities leading to difficulties with delivery, the seller reserves the right to charge a reasonable sum for such service. Unloading the goods by the seller's driver shall be at the sole risk of the buyer.
14. Count and Size A commercial tolerance of +/- 2% on count per pack/box and sheet size applies.
15. Refunds/Returns If a refund is required before the goods have been despatched, the seller reserves the right to levy a proportionate cancellation fee. Refunds for returned goods are by negotiation and at the sellers discretion.